Virat Kohli Praised Mohammad Amir on his Superb Spell.Toward the end of the ninth over, rocked the bowling by Wahab Riaz, Virat Kohli was enjoying a break with Yuvraj Singh. The twelfth man had come in with beverages. Kohli raised his protective cap with the goal that his face was uncovered interestingly since he was handling in the past innings. What’s more, interestingly since he had weathered the four-over Mohammad Amir storm.
Amir about had Suresh Raina first ball as well yet took the left-hander’s wicket in his next over. Raina gave a basic catch to mid-on in the wake of being all adrift, Amir just about helping him out.
“Look he is bowling well,” Waqar said. “When someone is bowling well, he is always an inspiration for the younger fast bowlers. The way he swung the ball, the pace, the length, it was outstanding.”There weren’t numerous keeps running on the board,” Waqar said. “We battled well with our playing however there weren’t sufficient runs. I think we were 30-40 runs short. The way we knocked down some pins, it would have been a superior amusement had we got around 120-125 keeps running on the board at any rate.
- Pakistan innings
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 32 runs, 3 wickets)
- Pakistan: 50 runs in 10.4 overs (64 balls), Extras 7
- Innings Break: Pakistan – 83/10 in 17.3 overs (Mohammad Irfan 0)
- India innings
- Powerplay: Overs 0.1 – 6.0 (Mandatory – 21 runs, 3 wickets)
- India: 50 runs in 8.5 overs (53 balls), Extras 10
- 4th Wicket: 50 runs in 51 balls (V Kohli 29, Yuvraj Singh 11, Ex 10)
The post Virat Kohli Praised Mohammad Amir on his Superb Spell appeared first on Pakistan Super League PSL 2016 UAE.